Amma IAS academy is an initiative by Nallaram trust to serve the civil service aspirants. Nallaram trust, founded by Shri. S.P.Velumani has a team of experienced professionals, mostly Entrepreneurs, doctors, and advocates to enrich the learning environment with their expertise, aimed at empowering the UPSC aspirants. The institution aims at delivering outstanding educational and motivational support to the aspirants with the help of a well experienced and dedicated faculty team. Besides, we also arrange lectures by retired IAS/IFS/IPS officers and scholars on prominent topics and engage UPSC toppers as mentors. Our aim is not quantitative but qualitative which makes us stand out from the rest.
Our vision here is to create a positive and lasting difference in people’s lives. We will provide excellent educational opportunities, responsive to the needs of the community. Thus, we will not only enable students to face the multifaceted social, economic and environmental challenges of the digital age, but also galvanize them to become the stalwarts who will shape the future world.
Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.
The core values of our academy are amalgamated as AIA
A - Agile
I – Innovation
A – Achievement
Amma IAS Academy will achieve its vision by providing quality education, training, and guidance for the students aspiring to conquer the competitive exams. We commit to deliver cost free coaching programs and leadership activities, resulting in the development of an inclusive society brimming with vibrance, resilience, and solidarity. We strive to prioritize support for the most vulnerable and marginalized groups in our society, thereby giving them the tools to sculpt their dreams into actuality.
- Student Focus : Meeting community and student needs by creating an educational environment and culture so students can attain a variety of goals.
- Excellence : Maintain a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and professional goals.
- Diversity : Fostering a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
- Life-Long Learning : Serving enthusiastic, independent thinkers and learners striving for personal growth.
- Integrity : Behaving ethically in all interactions at all levels.
- Technological Advancement : Keeping pace with global technology trends and enhancing traditional instruction with technology to prepare students for success in the work place.